Tuesday, 19 January 2010
Arrragghhhh men (or should i say boys!)
Im so fed up with him. He wont be coming till thursday... That 21 days, 3 weeks. He thinks this is ok. Im ment to just roll over and do what he says. And not moan about the fact he would rather be doing a raid on world of war craft than spend 5 minutes with me. I may as well be single seeing as i have`nt seen my own boyfriend in so long, and by his choice. He makes excuse after excuse. And im not allowed to comment on it. Im so darn fed up of it. Why is it he is allowed to call the shots? And im not even allowed an opinon? And as for spending my life texting him, well sod that. Im not doing it anymore. I wish he could just see what he is doing. I wish he would get a clue. And grow up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment