Hi I like the picture. Feel the same sometimes. I noticed that you liked Bored Olives as a film. I'm so happy to hear that as I was writer. I wonder if you'd like a blog I've set up that is in the same theme. http://boredolives.blogspot.com/ Anyway - love to hear what you think.
♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥
Nonnie has been told : she is an individual alternative (but with a twist). She does loves chocolate. She also does love vw kombis, and drummers, and guys with beards. And death note, her camera and hair dye. She is past caring what you think.... She rejects reality and substitutes her own. She is a ninja! She also does like writing in the third person. She is a girl who likes to make films... She does..nt know much about herself; misanthropic, bored, self-deprecating, sarcastic, random, non compos mentis, bizarre...
♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥
Hi I like the picture. Feel the same sometimes. I noticed that you liked Bored Olives as a film. I'm so happy to hear that as I was writer. I wonder if you'd like a blog I've set up that is in the same theme.
ReplyDeletehttp://boredolives.blogspot.com/
Anyway - love to hear what you think.