
It`s too early to be up on a monday morning!! But then again It`s 5 hours later from actually getting up. Which means it`s kinda late. And also kinda pointless pointing it all out. Did you see the golden globes?? I did not, was too busy being asleep at 1am when its on over here. Hello??? Whats with everyone and voting for JAMES CAMERON AND AVATARD! why them Winning?? WHY?? I`ll tell you why, your all idiots. It`s only half good because of the graphics. The story is the same old re done rubbish from cameron as always. The acting not that great . And way to long as always. And dull if it was`nt for the graphics. I do have to admit i sat and watched the whole film, and did`nt get too bored. Though did leave for a toilet break and was`nt bothered if i missed a bit of the film. And yes the graphics wear cool. But i hope they dont make many films like it, because it hurts my eyes, like 3d does. I wished they would just leave films alone. And start making good films, with good actors instead of wasting money on names. Thats why i like the indie films. You know u will get a good story and good actors.
So what else is going on im my world.... Not much i have to say. I did just send of a check and booked my holiday... an as yet un-known destination. I hope its cornwall though. I may well have to see the film the 4th kind.. looks good. But then again, it`ll suck like paranormal activity, man did that blow chunks. I was told it would scare my socks off. And i would`nt sleep with the light off again. Erm, that did not happen. In fact looking in the mirror is more scarey. Actually its too shocking to even face is that. I likes a good film does i. I wonder if the boyfriend will show up.. I highly doubt that. I wont be happy again. But ho hum. Movie fest for me alone then i guess. Then rub it in that i have seen all the films he wants too lol.


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment