I have been bored all night. That`s what you get for going out with a gamer. I dont see what the big fuss is with this world of warcraft and xbox rubbish. But even if they were`nt around, his mates would be still. And still i would be last on the list. I`ve not seen him for 3 weekends now. Or 16 DAYS. I dont know why it`s so easy for him to not see me. Maybe he does`nt care at all? I dont know anymore. I know that his actions towards us as a couple make me care about him less and less. My fun for the night is to to pint my nails, pink and purple. I just could not choose. So yeh im left to moan again on a blog about my useless, un thoughtfull, un worthy boyfriend. And yet hear i am still letting him control everything. Im too dumb for my own good. Should i even try any more? I dont think i should be the one who fights to make this work any more. Not when he is the one who constantly makes it bad. And makes me unhappy. And then will try to make me look like the bad one. You can only love someone so much. And he has pushed as far as im willing to go. But just does`nt understand this or, it seems care. I will no doubt end up single in 2010 at this rate. :( But ho hum, has to be done. Im not going to give in this time. Why should i?? Why do guy think its ok to act like this? He used to want to see me and be around me all the time. What did i do? Oh i know, let him know i loved him. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!! Tuesday, 19 January 2010
So boring
I have been bored all night. That`s what you get for going out with a gamer. I dont see what the big fuss is with this world of warcraft and xbox rubbish. But even if they were`nt around, his mates would be still. And still i would be last on the list. I`ve not seen him for 3 weekends now. Or 16 DAYS. I dont know why it`s so easy for him to not see me. Maybe he does`nt care at all? I dont know anymore. I know that his actions towards us as a couple make me care about him less and less. My fun for the night is to to pint my nails, pink and purple. I just could not choose. So yeh im left to moan again on a blog about my useless, un thoughtfull, un worthy boyfriend. And yet hear i am still letting him control everything. Im too dumb for my own good. Should i even try any more? I dont think i should be the one who fights to make this work any more. Not when he is the one who constantly makes it bad. And makes me unhappy. And then will try to make me look like the bad one. You can only love someone so much. And he has pushed as far as im willing to go. But just does`nt understand this or, it seems care. I will no doubt end up single in 2010 at this rate. :( But ho hum, has to be done. Im not going to give in this time. Why should i?? Why do guy think its ok to act like this? He used to want to see me and be around me all the time. What did i do? Oh i know, let him know i loved him. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment